Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09338 SAR / MUR
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 14% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 18,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 15,528 (₨166,284) in Port Louis.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madurai costs ₨70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cartagena costs COL$20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)