Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.435 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,147 (€4,092) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 17,000 in Riyadh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨240 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 1,200 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chongqing costs 5.97元 (about 2 hours ago)