Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,859 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.356 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,252 (€2,813) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,200 in Riyadh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$16 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 700 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)