Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,834 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.383 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,689 (€3,351) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,000 in Riyadh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 4 hours ago)