Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 538 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.42042 SAR / SEK
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 22% more expensive than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,042 (52,429 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 18,000 in Riyadh.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,800 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baghdad costs 2,000 Dinar (about 5 hours ago)