Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 857 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.441 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is about the same as in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,045 (€4,063) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 18,000 in Riyadh.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Lyon costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Auckland costs NZ$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quilmes costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 44 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥700 (about 4 hours ago)