Cost of living in Nantes, France vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.407 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 23% more expensive than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,840 (€4,729) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 17,000 in Riyadh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nawabshah costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Agra costs ₨320 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saipan costs $395 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (about 4 hours ago)