Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 694 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.859 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 11% more expensive than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,896 (C$6,610) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 17,000 in Riyadh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$60,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$79,990,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wichita, Kansas costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portland, Oregon costs $2.99 (about 2 hours ago)