Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13235 SAR / UAH
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 54% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,412 (55,998₴) in Mykolayiv.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Concordia costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$48,000 (about 2 hours ago)