Cost of living in Muscat, Oman vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 677 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.744 SAR / OMR
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 12% more expensive than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,037 (﷼ 1,954) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 17,000 in Riyadh.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 40元 (about 3 hours ago)