Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.265 SAR / BAM
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 37% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,071 (4,446KM) in Mostar.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 841 Lari (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ranchi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oporto costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Allahabad costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)