Cost of living in Montpellier, France vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.449 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 26% more expensive than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,593 (€5,079) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 18,000 in Riyadh.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (19 minutes ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ranchi costs ₨303 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 102,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kota costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)