Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.747 SAR / LYD *
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 29% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 17,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,988 (4,363 Dinar) in Misratah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Sogamoso costs COL$2,351 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Luanda costs 981 Kz (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €14,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)