Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,116 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00100 SAR / COP
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 40% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,680 (COL$9,726,239) in Medellín.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in La Paz costs $b250 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 57 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $24,675 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €461 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lisbon costs €140 (43 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Cox's Bazar costs Taka 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)