Cost of living in Manzanillo, Colima, Mexico vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 621 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.17735 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo, Colima (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,050 (Mex$ 67,943) in Manzanillo, Colima.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limoges costs €7 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patna costs ₨800 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$1,663,680 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 550 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)