Cost of living in Macao vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.46993 SAR / MOP
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macao is 23% more expensive than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,622 (41,755 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000 in Riyadh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mar del Plata costs ARS $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)