Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.436 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 30% more expensive than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,750 (€4,678) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000 in Riyadh.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 841 Lari (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ranchi costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oporto costs €300 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Allahabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)