Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 627 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.436 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 11% more expensive than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,130 (€4,764) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 19,000 in Riyadh.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$750 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Barranquilla costs COL$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)