Cost of living in Larnaca, Cyprus vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.407 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larnaca (Cyprus) is 6% more expensive than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,144 (€4,345) in Larnaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 18,000 in Riyadh.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limoges costs €7 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patna costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$1,663,680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)