Cost of living in La Serena, Chile vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 776 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00479 SAR / CLP
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 23% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 17,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,111 (CH$2,734,839) in La Serena.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 169 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wilmington, Delaware costs $65 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 4,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lusaka costs 4,733 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)