Cost of living in Kyzylorda, Kazakhstan vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00869 SAR / KZT
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyzylorda (Kazakhstan) is 63% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 17,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,355 (731,415 KZT) in Kyzylorda.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$15,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rosario costs ARS $180 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beijing costs 56元 (about 1 hour ago)