Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.902 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 32% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 17,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,579 (RM12,833) in Kuching.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beijing costs 56元 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)