Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.901 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 28% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,731 (RM11,913) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guatemala City costs Q5.93 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,166 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London, Ontario costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in New York City costs $26 (about 2 hours ago)