Cost of living in Katerini, Greece vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.374 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 22% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 18,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,998 (€3,200) in Katerini.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baghdad costs 2,000 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)