Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 672 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00866 SAR / KZT
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 63% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,938 (685,659 KZT) in Karaganda.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,800 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baghdad costs 2,000 Dinar (about 6 hours ago)