Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 624 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13067 SAR / TWD
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 5% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 17,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 16,145 (123,557 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ranchi costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oporto costs €300 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Allahabad costs ₨120 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,500 (about 3 hours ago)