Cost of living in Kanpur, India vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05071 SAR / INR
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanpur (India) is 59% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,587 (₨129,875) in Kanpur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Managua costs 20,000 C$ (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Concordia costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)