Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 587 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00101 SAR / UGX
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 30% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 17,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,920 (11,847,375 Shilling) in Kampala.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 66 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Delhi costs ₨60 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,545 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Luis costs ARS $880 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)