Cost of living in Iquique, Chile vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 666 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00486 SAR / CLP
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 26% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 17,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,547 (CH$2,582,711) in Iquique.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b50 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $2,500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)