Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,689 prices entered by 291 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.48390 SAR / HKD
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 84% more expensive than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 33,187 (HK$68,582) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 18,000 in Riyadh.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$15,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rosario costs ARS $180 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beijing costs 56元 (about 2 hours ago)