Cost of living in Holguín, Cuba vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / CUC *
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Holguín (Cuba) is 8% more expensive than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,388 (5,170 CUC) in Holguín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 18,000 in Riyadh.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Wilmington, Delaware costs $65 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 4,200 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lusaka costs 4,733 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perm costs руб 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 143 (about 1 hour ago)