Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 583 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.441 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is about the same as in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,450 (€4,155) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 18,000 in Riyadh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Portland, Oregon costs $24,732 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 120 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)