Cost of living in Guam vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guam is 52% more expensive than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,297 ($7,279) in Guam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 18,000 in Riyadh.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Havana costs 1.50 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,135 (about 3 hours ago)