Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07748 SAR / PHP
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 18,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,721 (Php190,007) in General Santos City.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $1,254,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Meerut costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mariupol costs 6,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ranchi costs ₨303 (about 2 hours ago)