Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03565 SAR / ALL
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 29% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,347 (318,302 Lek) in Elbasan.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Asunción costs 149,000 Gs (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Barcelona costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Paris costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Karachi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)