Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,804 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.454 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 83% more expensive than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 32,945 (€7,398) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 18,000 in Riyadh.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 500,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 80元 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 3,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 2 hours ago)