Cost of living comparison between Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 12,565 prices entered by 1,853 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.021 SAR / AED
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 63% more expensive than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,451 (Dirham 24,927) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,625 in Riyadh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Surabaya costs Rp 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Sarajevo costs 2.80KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 36,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)