Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.021 SAR / AED
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,845 prices entered by 846 different people.
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 66% more expensive than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)