Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 848 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 22% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 18,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,955 ($3,721) in Cuenca.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in New York City costs $26 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.17 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Curitiba costs R$ 4,939 (about 4 hours ago)