Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 758 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00097 SAR / COP
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 60% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 17,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,843 (COL$7,034,899) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Windsor costs C$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surat costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rzeszów costs 10,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling5,000 (about 5 hours ago)