Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is about the same as in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,197 ($4,852) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 18,000 in Riyadh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 169 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wilmington, Delaware costs $65 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 4,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lusaka costs 4,733 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)