Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.388 SAR / XCD
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia (Saint Lucia) is 21% more expensive than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,816 (EC$15,721) in Castries, Saint Lucia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 18,000 in Riyadh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,166 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London, Ontario costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in New York City costs $26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b150 (about 3 hours ago)