Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.449 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 12% more expensive than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,053 (€4,283) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 17,000 in Riyadh.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Guwahati costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Windhoek costs 44 N$ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corunna costs €1.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poltava costs 200₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Vijayawada costs ₨130 (about 4 hours ago)