Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,684 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23499 SAR / EGP
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 37% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,129 (E£ 43,105) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 527 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$20 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Torreón costs Mex$ 20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xalapa costs Mex$ 5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)