Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 599 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.264 SAR / BGN
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 37% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 17,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,655 (4,705 лв) in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Concordia costs ARS $400 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$48,000 (about 1 hour ago)