Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00332 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,983 (₩6,327,780) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000 in Riyadh.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jaipur costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $1.65 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Asansol costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)