Cost of living in Braga, Portugal vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.454 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 6% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 18,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 16,901 (€3,795) in Braga.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barranquilla costs COL$1,200,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 500,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 80元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 3,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$22 (about 2 hours ago)