Cost of living in Bologna, Italy vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.432 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 15% more expensive than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,333 (€4,137) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000 in Riyadh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Delgada, Azores costs €7 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €49 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,600₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Melbourne costs AU$516 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Pamplona costs €2.93 (about 2 hours ago)