Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 658 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04651 SAR / KGS
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 56% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,073 (152,074 som) in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 102,990 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kota costs ₨5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €29 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Siliguri costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)