Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.363 SAR / TND
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 59% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,563 (4,816 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$750 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Barranquilla costs COL$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)