Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 985 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00098 SAR / COP
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 46% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 17,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,143 (COL$9,298,243) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Delgada, Azores costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €49 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,600₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 120 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Melbourne costs AU$516 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Pamplona costs €2.93 (about 2 hours ago)