Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.762 SAR / BND
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 6% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 17,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 15,920 (B$5,764) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 600,000 Bs.S. (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$0.60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$79,990,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)